Feh

The Things I've Seen...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

I work and live at a Lawyer's Office. Yay me.

I guess I should start this by saying that working for this attorney is my DREAM JOB. So ignore anything that sounds like whining.

Also, I should say that I'm rather opinionated, and don't mind pissing people off, so...just be fair warned.

This blog is called Stella's Sorry Life not because I feel my life is a sorry one, but because I am so sorry for the people whose paths and lives we have and do cross.

The Attorney I work for also lives with me, so I am basically a captive worker; I have no set hours, which means that all my hours of all my days are subject to being asked to work.  Like yesterday, I'm gaming online, and a client walks around to the RESIDENTIAL door to pay their monthly payment. I'm NOT dressed for work, and by all rights shouldn't be subjected to clients while my boss is in court. It's obvious that she isn't here, if she is in court. But okay, I dealt with it.

So a problem client we have already Fired texts MY phone thinking she has the lawyer. She argues with me for hours about the misconception that a local general sessions/juvenile judge should be able to overturn the judgment made by a state agency and that it shouldn't matter that she is a complete loser with drug charges and no intention of paying the VAST child support she owes to the people who took her kids away because she DOES suck...she shouldn't lose her driver's license. DRIVERS  LICENSE?! OMGs! I'd be worried about not having my KIDS and going to JAIL!

But this whole scenario is what happens when you do drugs and walk around trying to deal with business and other people while totally fucked UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment